Internal illnesses are one of the two definining factors of our practice. Your health is being looked after by our two internal illnesses specialists: dr. Karolina Rudzińska and Jolanta Prawda Grabowska.
Our services include:
- diagnosis – as part of diagnosis, you can count on:
blood pressure measurements
blood sugar level monitoring.
- prevention – we promote a healthy and active lifestyle,
- preparing a dietary plans for the following types of patients:
healthy – to keep the current healthy and rational lifestyle,
overweight – to reduce the weight, cholesterol levels and triglycerides in the patient’s blood,
diabetics – to achieve balanced levels of glucose,
with additional ilnesses (like kidney, pancreas or liver problems) that require a special dietary plan.
- we request periodic checkups,
- treatment – we conduct compehensive treatments of our patients. We direct them to specialists, all depending on the individual needs of each patient,
- adjustments of hypotensive treatment plans – we adjust the treatment based on blood pressure measurements,
- we monitor the levels of glucose for patients with diagnosed diabetes and adjust the medication and dosages,
- when necessary, we direct the diagnostics and schedule hospitalization,
- outpatient treatment – we provide outpatient treatment for customers with a history of hospitalization and surgery.